Thursday, July 10, 2008

My hero!



T!m Holtz that is! No other designer "speaks" to me like he does. I get him and what he tries to teach. My friends Debbie and her son Evan know this! Deb is participating in two different swaps that I am currently hostessing and I recieved her swaps in the mail yesterday. In addition to her swaps (which are snot cute!) she also sent me on of T!m's latest releases from the Winter CHA, Game Spinners. As soon as I saw that they were on the release list, I knew I had to have them. But the last time I was at Ruban Rouge they did not have them yet. And so I waited! But Deb found them and she bought them and sent them to me!


So of course I had to create something with them! The logical choice was Make It Count stamp set, so that's where I went! I created a title topper. And I have 23 more Spinners left to create more things with!

2 comments:

Debbie DP said...

Oh that is soooooooo cute I love it. You are so creative.

Liane said...

Stankin cute! Luv it.