Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy Birthday...






To my bestest cyber-buddy Chris! You don't look a day older than you did yesterday. I sent her birthday gift early since I knew I wouldn't have time to get it mailed with all the last minute Convention crap I had going on. I made her an accordian photo frame that she can use at home or at the office. And I found the cutest T-Shirt for her. I found it here: SnarkyMommies: Personalized Apparel for the Family : CafePress.com Great customer service too! Hope your birthday is fabulous girlfriend! The first drink tonight will be a toast to you and Flip Cole Sue!

2 comments:

Chris said...

You are the BESTEST! You know I couldn't weait to open the gifts. Have the frame on my mantle and that t-shirt is so freaking soft and comgy. Huge hugs of thanks! Mwah!!!

Chris said...

ummm...that should read comfy...