Monday, July 7, 2008

Color challenge week 27/OCC challenge week 4



Taking a cue from Sparkle My Life, Creations, and Tribulations... and combining challenges!


Marjorie's Mommy Scraps color choices this week were Sweet Leaf, Buttercup and Honey with one additional color choice of your own. Mine was Petal. I used Seed Packets and Adorable Backgrounds. Decided to mix things up a bit and make the front part where you could open it as well and put the sentiment in there.


For OCC Our Creative Corner I added a couple of extra layers, but I like the way it makes the card look.

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful, and i love your extra layers, thanks so much for playing with us OCC girls.

Stacy said...

Pretty Card! I LOVE petal,it is one of my fav. colors! Thanks for sharing

Marjorie said...

Lovely card dearie! I love how you used their sketch, and to think I've never even seen their blog! I love the added petal in there, this is such a pretty card AND you knocked out two challenges with it. Way to go! And thanks for playing ^_~

Amy Sheffer said...

Awesome job with the OCC sketch! Thanks for playing!