Monday, July 14, 2008

Marjorie's color challenge week 27


Summer colors for Marjorie this week! Bubblegum, Kiwi, Sunny Yellow and Watermelon. Her inspiration is the color of spring and summer flowers.


I pulled out Thoughts of You stamp set and used first and second generation stamping on the flowers. Then stamped the stems of the flowers. Pulled my Cuttlebug out with the Funky Squares embossing folder. I inked up one side of the embossing folder with Watermelon ink so it gives a little more dimension! Used my Fiskars scallop punch on the Sunny Yellow cardstock. A pretty simple card that went together in ablut 15 minutes!

3 comments:

Marjorie said...

Love these flowers!! I really like how you sec generationed them. I always forget we can do that! And wow convention in just a couple weeks! Thanks for playing dearie and have fun getting ready for convention!

Jenn said...

Oh so cute! I love the CB background!!! :D Great job on the color challenge! :D

Liane said...

Love this card! Wowie!