Saturday, July 19, 2008

OCC Challenge Week 6



This week's challenge on OCC, Our Creative Corner ,was to use dry embossing. Either with Nestabilities, Cuttlebug, brass stencils, or whatever form of dry embossing you wanted to use. I used a bunch! I first used my flamingo brass stencil, then used my stipple brush and added CTMH Desert Sand, Olive, Chocolate, Pink Carnation and Black to the flamingo and palm trees. Then I used my scalloped Nestabilities for the frame. The Cuttlebug Mesh embossing folder was used on the Pink Carnation strip. The small flower Petal B&T from CTMH Paper Garden was used for the card base. A few flowers, brads and bling from my stash finish it off.

8 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my goodness Sue, that flamingo is awesome!!! Love all your dry embossing! Thanks for playing along with us!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful job, thanks for playing.

ChrissyM said...

Your flamingo is awesome! Wow! Love all the ways you dry embossed!

paylin said...

You have done a beautiful creation and lovely layout.

Well just to drop by to say " hello " takecare and have a great day
Regards,
x

iamjaytee said...

I love your flamingo Sue! I have never done dry embossing before! It is beautiful!!

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tina said...

You're obviously a proud resident of Florida ~ (I know because I feel that way about Texas:)) anyway great card ~ Even the flamingo reminds me of your beautiful state!

Chris said...

You sending me the flamingo card for FIL?