Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Just a song...

before I go. Yep! It's finally here. A year and a half of waiting has come down to a few short hours. I will be leaving in three hours to head over to Orlando for a week for CTMH Convention. Oh, had I not mentioned that before?! Belly Laugh Any. Way! I'll be posting here and there. Maybe give a sneek peak or two. So stay tuned!

We had a nice rain yesterday afternoon. We were beginning to think we weren't gonna get any. It seemed to split and go around us. But an outflow storm formed from the one that split and we ended up getting another 1.5" in the rain bucket.

John's got plenty of food to eat. I spent the better part of yesterday making Dolomates and chicken pasta salad. Also made him some Edamame. That's soy bean pods. You boil them in salted water and eat them like boiled peanuts. We love 'em. I bought a watermelon and cut up for him. He's got 2 types of plums and grapes. Hot dogs and pizzas in the freezer. He was making fun of me yesterday. Said I didn't think he could take care of himself. @@ He's such a man!!








No comments: