Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Liane!







April starts where March left off! Today is my friend Liane's birthday. She's 29. Same as me! I found these paper mache` letters at JoAnn's and decided she needed one with her name on it. Cuz you know, once you hit 29, you occasionally have temporary insanity moments when you just. can't. remember. your. own. name! So in those moments, all she has to do is look over her shoulder, and there it will be. I also made some peppermint patty flowers for her, but she said the peppermint patties were gone by the time they got to her. I know I've had that same problem with candy that people send me, so I totally understand. Those poor overworked Postal workers get hungry too! Happy Birthday my friend!

2 comments:

Liane said...

Thank you. I love it, all of it! Most of all your friendship though.

Jill (Scrap Wench) said...

Wow, Sue. That is fantastic. Such a thoughtful gift. It's a shame about the hungry postal employees...