Monday, April 13, 2009

CardPatterns challenge


As soon as I saw the sketch at CardPatterns this week, I knew I had to make a caterpiller type bug!I used a circle stamp and used the rock and roll method. First I inked up using CTMH Desert Sand ink, then rolled just the edges in CTMH Cocoa ink. Gave him a few legs, a googlie eye and some green grass to wander through! I used two different colors of yellow CTMH textured cardstock for the sun. The stamp is from the CTMH April Word Puzzle stamp set, as is the Spring sentiment. Course I had to add a bit of bling in the dot over the "i" in Spring!!

5 comments:

Daniƫlle said...

It's absolutely a "spring-card" and it makes me happy!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Your catipilar is adorable!!!!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Liane said...

I love it!

Tamaroo said...

Very cute! The caterpiller is darling!

whoistracy said...

Sue this is adorable! What a great take on the sketch- so unique.

Thanks for joining us again.