Wednesday, April 29, 2009

CPS Challenge


Before Jill starts whining that I've not posted in a week again, I thought I'd best get the rest of my challenges for this week done! (Mwah Jill...loves ya bb!) I've got a project on my table that's been taking up a good bit of my time for the past 4 days, but I needed a break from it. So without further mumblings, I bring you this week's http://www.cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/ challenge!


The more I work with the new CTMH Bella paper pack, the better I'm liking it! Stamp set is also new. CTMH Endless Friendship. The flower is pop dotted. I used my Winding Vines Cuttlebug embossing folder and added Creme Brulee ink to the folder before I ran the cardstock thru for a slight distressed look. Then I further distressed the edges.
All of the new CTMH products I've been sneek peaking for the last month will be available to customers May 1. Start your engines!!

1 comment:

Elise said...

Pretty card! Fun colors and beautiful stamping! Great job!