Monday, April 20, 2009

CardPatterns challenge


Yet another two-fer! I used the CardPatterns sketch to make a set of swap cards for Susan's swap!


This is another new, not yet available to customers stamp set called Childhood. I used my Cuttlebug Wacky Squares embossing folder on Twilight cardstock, then went over the embossing with Twilight ink sponged on for a soft look. The frame is from a new Nestabilities set called Polka Dot Frames. I left the Nestie in place and sponged Sunny Yellow ink to make the polka dots pop. The buttom is a new CTMH clear button that I used one of the papers from the new Tinkerin paper pack to cover.

6 comments:

Ingrid said...

What a cute card, Sue. I like the embossed background and the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us.

Debbie DP said...

really like this card. I love the background embossing and the train.

Anonymous said...

What a creative card! Love the colors and the embossed background. Thanks for joining us!

whoistracy said...

This is such a fun little boy card. I love the train, too. So glad you could join us again Sue.

papertrails leaver said...

how adorable! Yes it was fun being kid!

Unknown said...

Very nice, love the embossing!