Monday, April 20, 2009

CardPatterns challenge


Yet another two-fer! I used the CardPatterns sketch to make a set of swap cards for Susan's swap!


This is another new, not yet available to customers stamp set called Childhood. I used my Cuttlebug Wacky Squares embossing folder on Twilight cardstock, then went over the embossing with Twilight ink sponged on for a soft look. The frame is from a new Nestabilities set called Polka Dot Frames. I left the Nestie in place and sponged Sunny Yellow ink to make the polka dots pop. The buttom is a new CTMH clear button that I used one of the papers from the new Tinkerin paper pack to cover.

7 comments:

Ingrid said...

What a cute card, Sue. I like the embossed background and the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us.

Debbie said...

really like this card. I love the background embossing and the train.

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

The embossed distressed background looks lovely and that train image is adorable! I'm sure my boys will tell you how pretty your card is, they love trains!

frombootstostamps said...

What a creative card! Love the colors and the embossed background. Thanks for joining us!

whoistracy said...

This is such a fun little boy card. I love the train, too. So glad you could join us again Sue.

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

how adorable! Yes it was fun being kid!

Monica said...

Very nice, love the embossing!