Wednesday, April 29, 2009

CardPatterns challenge


Another simple but so versatile sketch this week at CardPatterns. Love them!!


Since I already had the new CTMH Bella paper pack out, I figured I'd just go with it! I pulled out a couple of old stamp sets, Make My Day and Just Because for the sentiments. The small squares are from Make My Day and the "friends forever" sentiment is from Just Because. I used my Winding Vines Cuttlebug folder which I inked up with Creme Brulee in before I ran the cardstock thru, then I inked the edges for a bit more definition.

4 comments:

Tamaroo said...

Very cool! Love the sayings!

Anonymous said...

Neat take on the sketch. I like that you rotated it. Thanks for playing along with us at CP.

whoistracy said...

Sue this is beautiful! I love how your focal points are sentiments and not images. What a great idea. Thanks for playing along again!

Sonya said...

What a very cool take on this weeks sketch! Love how you have turned everything onto its side and added such sweet sentiments!