Wednesday, April 8, 2009

April 8, 2009











Today is John's and my 20th wedding anniversary. WOW! Has it really been 20 years? It really seems like just yesterday. We've had a few hiccups, but for the most part, it's been a good run! I guess we're gonna stick it out!

He had beautiful tulips delivered yesterday. I figure he's already got the best gift of all...me...so that's what he's getting! We got cards from Kathy, Jan and mom and my friend Jenn (who couldn't resist being a smart ass!) and an e-card from Chris.

I did make John a card. Twenty reasons why I love you. I'll share a couple of them. You love me unconditionally. You spoil me shamelessly. I can pick on you about your love for John Wayne, Star Wars and Star Trek. When you hug me, it makes everything all better. I told him there were more than 20 reasons, but if he wanted to hear the rest, he'd have to stick around!

Here's to the next 20!

1 comment:

jeanne said...

Congratulations!!!!!