Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Amanda Faye's swap





































I do two swaps with the release of each new CTMH Idea Book. My third upline Susan does a team swap and Amanda Faye does a swap that is open to any Consultant. With AF's swap, I always pick paper pack three, never knowing before hand what it will be. And so far, it's been a winner for me. This time, the paper pack is called Animal Cookies. It has an obvious animal theme with a really cute stamp set to accompany it called It's A Zoo. Colors are Clover Meadow, Dutch Blue, Sunflower and Tulip.I also used bitty brads, our new felt shapes, Nestabilities, buttons, edge distresser,and EK Success punches to complete this swap. I have 5 rounds that I am in. Altered item, acrylic album, card, circle album and 6x6 layout. I made a box with coasters for my altered item, and since the name of the pp is Animal Cookies, I couldn't resist buying some animal cookies and including a small Xiploc of them in everyones box!

3 comments:

jeanne said...

this is as cute as it can be!!!

iamjaytee said...

Wowee, I think you outdid yourself Sue!!!

Chris said...

How stinkin' cute is that!