Monday, April 20, 2009

Amy R's challenge


Vacation's over, so it's back to my challenges! I'm sorta combining things with this challenge. With every new Idea Book release, I do a swap with my 3rd Upline, Susan. So I'm using Amy's sketch to make my cards for the swap.


This uses the brand new, not yet available to customers, Moon Doggie paper pack and Extreme Happiness stamp set. Colors used are all CTMH, Desert Sand, Indian Corn Blue, Cranberry, Garden Green and Sunny Yellow. The flower has black embossing powder on the center and extra shading done with a sponge and ink. The leaf, flower and stamen all are pop dotted for dimension. The ribbon is custom colored using CTMH Create A Shade paint and Cranberry Reinker.

2 comments:

Debbie DP said...

wow that card is great. I can tell that card took a lot of time and work

Jill (Scrap Wench) said...

I can't believe you made more than one of that card. It is wonderful, but all that cutting!!! Fabulous!