Friday, January 13, 2012

Rockin day 13

And moving on to a new paper pack! This is a now retired CTMH pack called Caboodle. I had one and a half sheets of the striped B&T and some smidges of cardstock left of this pack. So lets see what I can do with that! In addition to Caboodle, I used CTMH Sweet Leaf Ribbon Round and Bigger Brads both of which are also retired. CTMH Opaques Pearls make another appearance along with Stickles in Star Dust and Yellow. CTMH Color Ready Kraft borders were embossed using Sparkle and Sprinkle's Native American (turquoise) and Seashell (pink) embossing powders. CTMH Foundry Pins and MM button brads will also be making appearances along with CTMH Say It In Style sentiments for a few of the cards. Again, I'm not gonna do a lot of 'splanin. If you've got a question, ask and I'll answer! 

1 comment:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

So are you doing a card a day? They are all so pretty! What an endeavor! Thank you for all the comments on my blog! I appreciate it!