Sunday, January 1, 2012

Rockin' day 1

Hello and Happy 2012! Hope everyone had a safe New Year's Eve last night.

I decided I'd start out 2012 with a challenge for myself. Using the CTMH Rock The Block stamps, I am going to try and post a card a day for the month of January. The cards I'll be making will be going into Debbie's box for her annual Save R Sight Walk/Run coming up in April. She will use the cards I send her in her raffle.

The first cards I used up what was left of my CTMH Roxie paper pack. All of the stamps used are from the Rock The Block set and are only available thru the end of January. In addition to the stamp set, I have also used Stickles Star Dust, CTMH Glitz Glitter Glue Bronze and CTMH Pearl Opaques. I tried to keep all of the cards on the flat-ish side since they will be raffled off and I don't know if they will be sent thru the mail. I'm not gonna do a lot of 'splainin each day. If there is something specific you'd like to know, shoot me an email and I'll try to answer best I can!

So on with the show!!!


3 comments:

anna christensen crafts said...

Happy New Year Sue, I've missed you! been checking each day for new posts... Ooh a card a day! Ambitious huh! Good Luck

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Congrats to you Sue!!! Happy New Year!

Debbie DP said...

Love that card. Look forward to the card a day.