Thursday, January 5, 2012

Blown away!

I promised I'd share when my t!m holtz winnings arrived. And boy howdy did they! I am blown away by the generosity that both t!m and Mario show. There were a few tears shed here this morning when I opened the box. Totally amazing.

So ya wanna see the good stuff? Silly question! Of course you do! Hold on to your hats!

On the left is an Alterations Movers and Shapers die. One that I didn't have! Top row left to right, Pen Nibs, 3-D metal Birdcage, Fractured Charlotte dolls, Pocket Watch. Bottom left to right, Number Plaquettes, Hanger Clips, Tissue Tape-Nostalgic.

Top left, Alterations die Cupid and Heart. 6 x 6 GrungeBook. Bottom left, BINGO chips, Claudine Hellmuth Studio Matte Multi-Medium and Glossy Accents Mini Bottles.

Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection Mini Holidays stamp set and Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection Haberdashery stamp set.

Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection Mini Holidays 2 stamp set.

I didn't have any of the stamp sets, so I am OVER the moon for them! Looks like I may never have to buy another Christnmas stamp set for as long as I live. Nahhh...who'm I kidding?!

Again, completely blown away. t!m and Mario, if you're reading...Thank you, thank you, thank you. Somehow that just doesn't seem like it's enough.

5 comments:

anna christensen crafts said...

Wow! Sue, how wonderful you must be feeling, I'm drooling like Homer Simpson right now... in awe of their generosity and your lovely haul. Well done again!

Debbie DP said...

All I can say is wow. Amazing. Cannot wait to see what you create

Maria said...

Wow!!!! What a stash indeed!!! I would've passed out
... thank you for the sweet comments on my blog, Sue! Love your Rockin' cards, by the way!! Hope you have lots of fun with all your new Tim stuff!!

Chris said...

WOW, you're going to be busy for a lot of very happy hours, I'm so pleased for you and hope you enjoy playing! Love your cards too! :)

jeanne said...

YAY!!!!!!