Tuesday, April 19, 2011

More layouts







I couldn't quit with two layouts for the CTMH gal! I had just gotten my new kit for NSM called You And Me and I loved both of the layouts in this kit! So trendy with what is being shown in all of the scrapping magazines right now with lots of open space and just a few photo's.


For that layout, I used the retired Grace paper pack, along with Pennant Alphabet, Chocolate Alphabet, You and Me stamp set, Mocha Opaques, Bitty Sparkles, Cocoa ribbon rounds. I used coasters to back some of the elements to give it more dimension. Chipboard used is all from my stash. I really love this layout and plan to use it for some of my own stuff soon!


And the last layout I used also retired Caboodle paper pack. Stamp sets were Flower Child and Tiny Typewriter Alphabet. Embellies include Big Pinks flowers, Winter Cozy Mini Medleys and Sweet Leaf ribbon rounds.

No comments: