Friday, April 29, 2011

A new direction

So I am now a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant! And no...I'm not giving up CTMH. I can do both since they are not related businesses. I have loved and used MK product since I was 16. A looooong time ago! When I was in my early 20's my MK Rep tried to get me to sign up. Even took me to one of their meetings. I was skeered! Them women were over the top excited! The enthusiasm in that room took my breath away. I decided I was good just being a customer. And so I've been for the last :::mumble, mumble, mumble:::years! Well my MK Rep, Kari presented me with an offer I couldn't refuse, so I am now officially a Mary Kay Rep. So if you're a Mary Kay user and need anything, give me a shout. I will be treating this biz much the same as CTMH. I'm not gonna bug YOU, but if you need or want something, just hollah!

2 comments:

jeanne said...

I remember hosting a Mary Kay party back in 19 mumble, mumble, mumble seventy something. Pale blue eyeshadow was all the rage. Gulp. Congrats on the move!!!!

Kim said...

Hi Sue! How are you? I am interested in ordering some CTMH products. What's the best way to get in touch with you? Email me if you can.... KMB10387@aol.com Do you have a website? Hope all is well.

Kim