Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Wii got moves!













Nothing like being 4 months behind on scrapping pictures! But I have an excuse! My printer was majorly malfunctioning. Every time I'd try to print pictures they would come out overly blue or red or aubergine. We took it to the tech geeks and were told that because it was sooooooo old, it would cost us more to repair it than to just replace it. And they just so happened to be having a "trade in" sale. So we bought a new printer. This one's wireless and we can send pics directly from our phones to the printer. Very cool! Now I have no excuse! So I'm finishing scrapping my Christmas pictures.


This one is brother-in-law John's brother Jim...affectionately known as Unka Him. When Joy was learning how to talk, she had problems with her J's so Uncle Jim became Unka Him. And while Joy can now pronounce her J's just fine, I still do, and will continue to call Jim, Him! After our feast at Jan and John's on Christmas Eve, the kids pulled out the Wii Dance and Unka Him (being the biggest kid of all!) had to show off his smooth moves!


I used some ooooooold Scenic Route papers for this, along with the layout (and stamp set) from the "You and Me" kit again. I just love this layout design! The alpha is a new CTMH product called Newsprint Rub-On's. I did outline it in Cocoa ink to make it stand out a bit more.

1 comment:

Debbie DP said...

Oh I love everything about this layout the title, the pictures, the stitching, journaling. Great layout. Gonna copy this one.