Sunday, April 24, 2011

Rockin' Hope



































I got my Hope For Japan stamp set two weeks ago and had not inked it yet. So sad! This was a CTMH promotion during April. The stamp is normally $7.50, but in order to raise money to send to the earthquake and tsunami victims in Japan, Corporate decided to sell this stamp for $5.00 with no limit to how many each person bought and donate 100% of the profits to Japan. With us having family and friends in Japan, it was a no-brainer for me to order one. I've seen lots of examples done by other CTMH Consultants on our bulletin boards with 99.9% of them being pink. Now I am notsomuch a pink girl! I can take it in small doses! So I thought I needed to do one that wasn't pink and that went against the "norm!" So I pulled out the now retired You Rock paper pack and went to town with it and Hope For Japan and this is what I came up with.

No comments: