Friday, August 26, 2011

Birthday Bicycle

My mom's got a birthday coming up. Seems she's gonna be 29. Again. She found an age she liked and she stayed there. it's worked for her for quite a good number of years, so why rock the boat?!

I LOVE the bicycle image in the new Pair-A-Phrase stamp set! It reminds me of my very first bicycle. And NO...it did NOT have a humongous front wheel. Contrary to what some people might say!

I pulled out the new CTMH Elemental paper pack. I said it before and I'll say it again. I was not a fan of this paper pack when I first saw it in the Idea Book, but it has quickly become a favorite. I used my Blending Brush and picked up color out of the top of the CTMH ink pads to color the bicycle. Added some "bling" on the tires! Every girl needs a little bling on her birthday! The chipboard piece is from the Elemental Compliments Dimensional Elements pack.


1 comment:

Debbie DP said...

cute card. love the bling and the stitching