Sunday, August 14, 2011

Typeset swap

This is my second card for Susan's swap. Using the new Typeset paper pack and a bunch of new accessories!

The card bases are our new Kraft card bases. They are 6 x 6 and come 10 to a pkg with envies for $6.94. They have a really cool scalloped edge on them as well. First thing I did with these cards was to take the Create A Shade Paint and paint the scallop edge of the card and also the Milepost cardboard shapes (the star) to give a glittery shine to them. It takes a good long while for them to dry! Then I black embossed the two circles that I used as my closure for the card and cut them out. The little tag is made from the Vintage Type stamp set and the canvas tag on it is from the Compliments Typeset My Reflections set. These are really cool because they are canvas and have a great texture! The "Happy B*Day" sentiment is using the Vintage Type stamp set as well. The number "five" is from the Make It Count Irresistables Chipboard. I used Black ink to distress all the outside edges. And I made my own Bakers Twine using white crochet thread and our Juniper and Vineyard Berry markers.  

1 comment:

Debbie DP said...

great card. I love all the detail