Sunday, August 21, 2011

Serendipity

I needed a bunch of one type of paper for a project I'm working on and the only thing I knew I had enough of was Serendipity, which was a CTMH Heart Of Winter pack from 4 or so years ago. Hoard paper much? Why no, I don't! As I started going thru it, I found I had cut into three different packs. Why? I dunno! So I combine those three packs into one and STILL have three full packs that I've never touched. Yeah, I liked this paper pack! Still do! Instead of putting all of the scraps back in the package, I decided to use them to make cards for Debbie's box. Here are a few of them. I used various stamp sets. I'm not going into which one I used on which card. If you've got a question, drop me a line and I'll answer you best I can! I also usd up a bunch of old-style CTMH embellies. Old White Daisy MyAccents and old Chocolate Ribbon Rounds. Feels good to be using up old product!









2 comments:

Debbie DP said...

wow love this cards

jeanne said...

hoarder, hoarder, hoarder!!!!!!