Friday, August 12, 2011

Elemental swap

It's that time again! Second Upline Susan's new Idea Book swap. I'm doing two rounds this time. The first set of cards uses the new Elemental paper pack. And I can honestly say, this was not a favorite of mine, but I needed one more paper pack to get me to the "free stuff" level, and this was the lesser of two evils in my book. And as is the case so many times, once I got it in my hands, I LOVE it! CTMH has changed up their paper packs with the new book release. Less paper in each pack means cheaper cost to you and all papers are now cardstock weight. Each piece is truly double sided with each side having a totally different and unique pattern and color. Now the only trouble is, which side do I use?!

The Elemental pack would be great for boys or girls. Featured colors are Colonial White, Cranberry, Creme Brulee, Desert Sand, Lagoon, Olive, Pacifica and Sorbet. So no matter the gender, this is a great paper pack.

This is a Joy Fold card. In addition to the Elemental paper pack, I used the new Just Bloom-Flutters. That's the dimensional butterflies that I sponged Creme Brulee and Lagoon ink on. They are a creamy white before sponging, some have lettering on them and some are plain. There are 4 different sizes in the pack and way too many to count! I mounted them on foam tape to give some dimension.  The little circles at the bottom are the new Compliments-Elements, which used to be known as My Stickease. These are chipboard and have the designs already on them! I used foam tape to raise them up so the smaller card corner can be tucked in behind it to keep the card closed. The butterfly stamp is our Constant Campaign for Sept that Consultants got a month early sneak peek of. Called
Pair-A-Phrase, for the first time ever, you recieve TWO stamp sets in the same envelope.


1 comment:

Debbie DP said...

Love this card. You will have some happy swappers with this card and paper pack. Great card.