Monday, February 14, 2011

Another one bites the dust!











Catchy phrase! I think it might make a good song!








I'm using up paper packs making cards for Debbie's Walk/Run coming up in just a couple of short months. This one was called Perfect Day and at Convention last year, CTMH founder Jeanette told us this was her favorite paper pack ever. I had scrips and scraps left, but I hate to just throw them away, so I made good use of them. I had gotten some My Stickease, I think at Convention '08 in Orlando so I used up the rest of them as well. Now I need to go thru my hoarders stash and see what kind of "manly" papers I have and make some guy cards. We always seem to forget about the guys in our lives when it comes to cards.

1 comment:

Debbie DP said...

these are great. I love all of them. You are so creative.