Sunday, July 4, 2010

Simplicity


Michele says her sketch is a simple one at CardPatterns this week. If that's true, then my card is a simple one!


I got some new toys earlier this week and had to use them for this challenge! ;) I got some 6 x 6 cardstock from 7 Gypsies and a new rubbah stamp from http://www.redleadpaperworks.com/ amongst other things. I love the pop of red in the little girl, who looks a lot like I did at that age. I used my Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol to color her hat and shoes. The edges of the papers were all distressed using Ranger Vintage Photo ink. Buttons are CTMH.

4 comments:

TesaB said...

Gorgeous card, love that birthday stamp. so cute and vintage!!!

Heather Rogers said...

I always love getting new goodies. This card is wonderful. Thanks for playing along at Card Patterns. :)

Debbie DP said...

This card is soooo cute. Love it.

papertrails leaver said...

I like your new supplies! The stamp is sweet! Great card!