Monday, July 19, 2010

The Gaylord







































































































Now back to our Convention/vacay posts!
Sign outside the hotel.
Gigantic flag on the 18 story atrium windows overlooking the Potomac River.
Inside views from our room.
Bear fishing! I found out later that they have bears "hidden" all over the atrium and kids are supposed to find them. I only found that one bear!
John went downstairs and took a pic of me on our balcony.
The dancing waterfall show that is put on three times a day. Set to patriotic music.
Waterfall and blooming plants on the property.
We found George Washington and Abe Lincoln in the hotel lobby. They were kind enough to pose for pictures!




































2 comments:

jeanne said...

I love Gaylord hotels. They always do such a superb job. I want to go bear hunting!!!!

Debbie DP said...

Wow that is a beautif hotel. great pictures