Thursday, September 10, 2009

New Toys
















So here's the new toys I got at Whim So Doodle the other day.

New Zing! Embossing Powders. My Scrapbooks, Etc magazine that came the other day said these are more vibrant and true to life than other ep's. Well see! Also the ever elusive Martha Stewart Drippy Goo punch! I hunted high and low for it last year to no avail, so when I saw it, I knew I had to have it! And Silver Glimmer Mist. W-S-D is one of the first local stores to carry Glimmer Mist. I plan to use it for a more subtle effect on flowers and such than Stickles or Prisma Glitter.

Couldn't go without getting some new t!m stuff!! Sprockets and Philosophy words and tags to use for something! Don't quite know what yet, but they WILL get used!

t!m Masks! Alphabet, swirly flourish and a gear that John threw in the basket because he loved it. He is my biggest champion and enabeler!

Coredinations Cardstock. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Love the idea of having a core that is a different color than white like our CTMH cardstock or the same color like Bazzill cardstock. If you look at the bottom strip, that is the core color. Imagine this torn and distressed! I've got all sorts of ideas to use this. W-S-D is the first local store to carry Coredinations as well. But you can find it online. http://www.coredinations.com/

1 comment:

Jill (Scrap Wench) said...

ENABLER!!! That chocolate and breeze coordinations looks awesome!