Tuesday, September 1, 2009

CPS challenge




I'm surprised Jill's not been on my ass! Almost a week with no blogging! I've been busy doing non-crafty crap. Working in the yard a bit, cleaning house. All that boring stuff that you just don't blog about!




http://www.cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/ got me back into crafting mode this morning with their sketch for this week. I pulled out another new CTMH paper pack, Sweet Home to do this card with. All new products are available TODAY from your favorite CTMH Consultant, so get those orders in now! I had tea-dyed some cheesecloth for another project and had a bit left over, so I used it on this card as well as a felt bird from CTMH Heartfelt Whimsy collection. The buttons are stamps, from CTMH Buttoned Together stamp set.

3 comments:

Debbie DP said...

Glad to know you are ok and just busy. This is a great card. Really love that bird.

Jill (Scrap Wench) said...

Sorry, I've been too busy to nag! But your card was worth waiting for, I love it! Now I should go get in my yard and do something productive...

Liane said...

WOW, an amazing card! LOVE it!