Friday, September 11, 2009

For Debbie!




Gonna tell a tale out of school on Deb! She was reading my post about the new schtuff I got at Whim So Doodle the other day and she said she was looking and looking and looking at the picture of the Martha Stewart Drippy Goo punch actually LOOKING for Drippy Goo!!! Evan had to tell her, "No mom. It's a PUNCH!" Gotta love it when your kid gets smarter than you!

So just for you Deb...a card. Made with the MS Drippy Goo PUNCH! And some of the letters from my new t!m masks. And yes, that is a "Y" at the end of "spooky" and not a "G". I think I may end up cutting that top part off because it DOES look like a G. But really, this one was cut from between the letters, X and Z, so I KNOW it's a Y!!!

1 comment:

Debbie DP said...

Awwwwwww thanks. I love the card and I can tell it's a "y". At least you didn't tell everything. I hate it when the "kid" has to show me. Now when I look the drippy goo just "jumps" out at me