Wednesday, September 16, 2009

OCC challenge


The gang at Our Creative Corner challenged us to make a fall card. Now I've said before that living in Florida, fall will arrive.............ohhhhh.........around Thanksgiving or so!

I'm always up for a challenge, so I pulled out CTMH Grown With Love stamp set, stamped and cut out the tree then pop dotted it on one of the new t!m Holtz tags I got at the Scrapbook Shoppe last week. (I KNEW I'd find a use for them!) Then I stamped leaves in various fall colors, rolling some and not others. Some still on the tree, some falling and some on the ground. A piece of American Crafts ribbon from my stash and this is a nice alternative to a card to send someone!
And as an aside, this is post number 500. Looks like I might just have to give something away! Haven't done that in a while! Stay tuned!!

3 comments:

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Oooh, I love tags and this one is terrific. Great fall image! So glad you could play along with us this week at the OCC.

Debbie DP said...

cute tag. I just love that tree. Fall in November. I think I will have a winter coat and mittens on by then. Probably a few flurries to go with it too.

Jill (Scrap Wench) said...

This is great. I may copy (when I finally get around to ordering that stamp set). Happy 500th post!