Saturday, December 15, 2007

More Christmas gifts!




I ordered these picture frames from Oriental Trading over the summer to alter for Christmas gifts for my sisters, mom and I. Decided I'd best get them done! I used CTMH Simple Pleasures paper and the stamp set from the Serendipity paper pack set. I really like how they turned out. Mine's not done yet because I don't know what paper pack I'm gonna use. I had made up my mind I was gonna use the Serendipity but then I got the new Silhouette paper pack yesterday for a swap and it's even more beautiful in person than in the catalog. So now I can't decide! But since it's for me, I'll wait til I decided what picture I want to put in it and then make the papers match. What a concept!!


1 comment:

Debbie DP said...

Hi Sue
Love Love Love the frames. What paper did you use on your frame?