Wednesday, December 5, 2007

beer research


I promised last week we'd be doing some more beer research and we have! And the final results are :::insert drumroll here::: we aren't crazy about the Lime Cactus. It's good. But we like the Pomegranate Raspberry better. We will be conduting further studies to insure that we are still liking the Raspberry Pomegranate. Look for it on your beer shelves now!


And I also want to give a shout out to my friend Rhonda in TN! She had some jaw surgery last week and is currently unable to talk. Betcha her dh and boys are loving that! She sent me some pics of her face post surgery and her jaw is currently a loverly shade of yellowish-green. She's on a completely liquid diet and is hoping to be able to skoosh some pasta up and liquidize it so she can "eat" that next week. You're in my thoughts and prayers girlfriend! Love ya!!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Awwwwww Thanks!!! You are such a sweetheart. How could I not get better with such awesome support? I am however, dreaming of Olive Garden pasta!!! lol

Love ya!
Rhonda