Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas part duex






Today the in laws came here. I was up at 4 AM to get the 24 lb bird in the oven so he would get done so I could get the sides done for dinner at 1:00. Course I made stuffing using mil's recipe. Thats a week and a half project in and of itself! I also get the largest 1/2 shank end Honey Baked ham I can get so mom and dad, JoAnn and Bill go home with leftovers and we have some too. I do a relish tray and shrimp tray for noshing before and after the meal and mom brings her deviled eggs. I do green bean casserole, corn pudding, mashed potatoes and gravy, monkey bread, cranberry sauce. Then for dessert, which everyone takes home I make Nana Sara's Sour Cream coffee cake and this year I made Apricot Honey muffins.
John checks out his new Robot! Food's ready, lets eat. Mom and Dad. Mom, dad, Bill and JoAnn. Mom, dad, John and Sue.


No comments: