Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Perfect Pearl Bella


One of the things I got the other day at Ruban Rouge was Perfect Pearls. I thought they would be "perfect" for coloring in Bellas. I was right! I have a friend who is going thru a rough patch right now, so I decided she needed some chocolate. And chips. And popcorn. And a tall drink of something cool. This is PMSabella that Marjorie sent me in a RAK. I thought it was appropriate to help pick my friend up! The chair, and Bellas outfit are all colored in Perfect Pearls. The rest of her is Prismacolor color pencils. I used Liquid Applique on the popcorn for some dimension. Paper is Scenic Route Rockland collection.

1 comment:

Kim said...

My friend, Kate, and I hit Ruban Rouge last week. Let's just say they had a good's day's total sales! How can not one love that store!!! It rocks.