Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hello my pretties!



Went to JoAnn's this morning. Found this really cute flamingo who needed a home. I got one of the cheesy plastic ones last year and by the end of the summer, the blazing FL sun had bleached it white! So I'll take another pic at the end of the summer of this one and see how it looks.


Also just finished making a card with the Oriental images Marjorie sent me.I think the Silhouette paper pack just speaks to the Oriental images so well. I pleated and sewed the bottom black and cream piece, then covered it with a piece of black and white gingham ribbon. I used my water color pencils on the girls then blended with my blending brush. They are backed with some cranberry stripe B&T.

2 comments:

Liane said...

Hello my pretties scared me a bit! Florida sun.... bah humbug! Love the card though...

Marjorie said...

Aww, too cute!! I love the pleated paper on the bottom!