Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Color challenge 8


Marjorie is really trying my brain this week! But I'll give her a break since she's not been feeling well. You take care of yourself girl. We miss you on the CTMH bb's!


Anyway, her colors for this week were Clover Green, Key Lime, Sunny Yellow and Breeze. My first thought was if nothing else, it will be colorful! I decided the colors said "Spring" to me So I pulled out the April Word Puzzle stamp set. I random stamped white cardstock, then found a flower foam stamp for the focal point. Stamped it in Breeze then used my water color pencils and blending brush for the yellow. I used the scallop edge from the Serendipity stamp set and stamped out a piece of Key Lime cardstock then stamped the Happy Springtime sentiment in Clover Green. I found the metal letters in my stash and tied a piece of white ribbon on them. Two square yellow brads from my stash complete the card.


Now I'm off to vacuum the house. Darn long hair between their toes, litter tracking all over the house cats anyway!!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Love the card, Sue! Great work. :-)

Liane said...

Love the card,, and I can NOT belive you have John reading your blog.... how funny! hehehehehehe

jeanne said...

Darn long hair between their toes, litter tracking all over the house cats anyway!!


And you wouldn't have it any other way!!!!