Saturday, March 8, 2008

Ketchup


Ketchup, potpourri, garbage soup, whatever you want to call it. This is my, "I haven't posted in a few days" post and it will cover a few unrelated subjects!


First a Bella card. This is Bubblebella, one of the images Marjorie sent me. I think she is going to be first on my new list of must haves! I used Serendipity B&T and paper pieced the tub and her hair wrap. Liquid Applique for the bubbles in the tub along with Ocean re-inker for a few of the bubbles. Then hit it with my embossing gun to make the bubbles pop up. Prisma glitter for some shimmer on the top of the bubbles. A few blue baubles amongst the Liquid Applique. A true bathing beauty!


The oven drawer is still askew. John has tomorrow and Monday off, so hopefully he will get it fixed.


We had some high winds blow thru here last night. I heard on the news that there were a few wind gusts in excess of 60 MPH. No damage here locally that I've heard. A few trees blown down, but nothing major. They had 2 tornadoes touch down up near Tallahassee and two people lost their lives. We also got just over 2" of much needed rain as the front came thru. It's very windy again today, with the wind blowing straight out of the north, so it's a cold wind. We'll have one day of cool weather then all next week we are supposed to have highs approaching the 80's every day.


I made my room reservation yesterday for the CTMH Convention. July will be here very soon. It's hard to believe that we found out that Convention would be coming to Orlando almost 2 years ago and 2008 seemed soooo far away. And now it's right around the corner!


No comments: