Thursday, March 20, 2008

Awwwww!


I think the Flower Child stamp set from CTMH is just too cute! The more I use it, the more I like it.


I needed something to color where it would show so I could use my new Prismacolor pencils. I am really liking them too. I used vellum and stamped the image in StazOn on the front. Then I turned the vellum over and colored the backside and used the blending pencil to blend out the coloring lines. I used my Nestabilities in my Cuttlebug for the scallop circles. I ran the Petal cardstock thru my Scor-it and sanded the lines. Paper pack is CTMH Paper Garden.

3 comments:

Liane said...

LOVE it. Quite beautiful. And I agree, one of my fav new sets!

Lea said...

Love it and now I'm going to be needing some of them, dang it.

Tickle Me Pink said...

Too cute!! Congrats on your win ^_~ I hope you're having a wonderful Easter!