Friday, February 15, 2008

The beauty of it all



Isn't it beautiful?! And aren't I sad to be so flipping excited over a dishwasher?! A dishwasher, people!!


The guy showed up and said he'd been trying to call. Phone never rang! He was trying to call the old house number. The one we got rid of over 6 months ago! And went exclusively with our cell phones. Nobody ever called on the house phone except solicitors which I never talked to anyway, so why pay for them to call and hang up when the "butler" answered?!


AnyWay!!


They guy asks if he can install it now? Umm, does a bear...you know...in the woods?! C'mon in here so's I can kiss you! YES you can install it now. Well, I have to take every. thing. out from under the kitchen sink. Yay! He had the old unit out in no time flat. Re-did some wiring. took the old unit out. Brought the new unit in. Hooked it up. Turned it on. It does not sound like a jet is landing and/or taking off in my kitchen any more. Man is that thing quiet! Sweet!!


So now I have this ginormous mess to go clean up in my kitchen. So I can get my chicken pot pie and sour cherry pie going for dinner. It will be a pleasure to load my new baby and turn her on for her first run tonight!

2 comments:

Liane said...

Sour cherry pie.... YUM! The dishwasher is lovely... LOL So glad you took pictures for all of us to see... ;-) Hope your hands are in recovery mode from all of those dishes now! =-)

jeanne said...

Hooray for the dishwasher and yum for the chicken pot pie!!!!