Tuesday, February 5, 2008

John's Valentine




And no, I don't mean me! It's the Valentine I made for him! Again, the ever so fabulous T!m Holtz was my inspiration. You can check out the Feb technique on his blog. Tim Holtz - Scrapbooking & Rubber Stamping Ideas For Everybody


Weathered Backgrounds, Romantic Backgrounds, and Vintage Valentine stamp sets. Cocoa, Desert Sand, Bamboo, Cranberry and Barn Red CTMH inks. Brushed Corduroy and Fired Brick DistressInks. GrungeBoard that I used CracklePaint and DistressInk on. Hemp that I colored by dragging thru the Brushed Corduroy DistressInk was used to sew the wings onto the heart. I made it so he can hang it from the rear-view mirror in his truck.

2 comments:

Liane said...

Wonderful, stampendous.... as always. I think he is going to LOVE it, of course.

Marjorie said...

You've been making some fun cards! Cute!!