Thursday, February 28, 2008

Well, well, well...



Deep subject, huh? Well...get it...deep?! Oh nevermind!


Once again, it's been a while since I've posted some Convention swap cards. Worked on a couple today using my cute new Flower Child stamp set. I ordered it, along with the Feb campaign huge mega-pack of textured cardstock. It came yesterday, but I was busy with other things so today was my first chance to play with my new toys. I used Paper Garden paper pack for both cards.


The first one I used the Petal textured cardstock and sanded it to expose the white core. That's one of the cool things about CTMH cardstock is the white center. And with the textured cardstock, the least little bit of sanding brings that white core out. I shadow stamped the Laugh sentiment, though it doesn't show up well in the picture. I inked my stamp up, then stamped it on scrap and second generation stamped it onto my B&T then I inked up the stamp again and off-set it from the original stamp to give it a shadow effect. It looks really cool in person.


The second is pretty basic. Nothing really special or over the top. Just a couple of really cute cards.


I've joined another Yahoo group. We're a bunch of Bella loving, boozing(!), burger loving broads who needed a place where we could gush about all things Bella and not worry about getting our hands slapped. So hey to all my newfound sista's. Hopefully I can help to keep you entertained both on the Yahoo group and here on da blog!


1 comment:

Liane said...

Love the cards! Love that set. LOL on the bella group!