Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Bella and Tim!






I've been playing with Bella and Tim (Holtz!) since about 5:30 this morning! Obsessed? Me? No! Why do you ask?!


The first one is a combination of Bella, CTMH and Tim stamps. Tim is the background postal stamp and the "Moments" word stamp. CTMH is the number running across the top of the card from the Make It Count stamp set. Bella is Javabella. Inks are CTMH Bamboo, Desert Sand and Cocoa.


Second we have Clickabella with a Tim stamp "Trust Your Crazy Ideas." I thought this stamp pretty well described me. I need to learn to trust my crazy ideas. Because they generally end up being some of my best! Paper is CTMH Life Delights. Ink colors are CTMH Blush, Sweet Leaf and Lilac Mist.


Third is the Javabella's again! I had one of my crazy ideas, trusted it and love how this turned out! I used the Pearl Paint and reinkers ( Hollyhock, Breeze, Sunflower and Orchid Bouquet) to paint the flowers die cut and also the Bella's clothes and table. It really doesn't show in the picture, but it's very sparkly!


Fourth is Tim. The sun stamp on the top is embossed, then different colors of Ranger DistressInks are applied. Once I had it the way I wanted, I used an iron and newspaper and ironed over the embossed part to lift the embossing powder up. It's called Distress Batik.


And last is Tim. The stamp is the brick wall. I found some Harlequin paper in my stash. I used one of the skulls from Tim's new GrungeBoard and painted it with the Black Soot and Red Brick CracklePaint. Then distressed with Vintage Photo DistressInk.


There's still a few more Bellas and Tim stamps that I haven't shared. I can't show my entire hand of cards all at once! It keeps the Niele ones coming back! One is for a swap, so once I get them done and the hostess (Meg!) has them in her hands, I'll be sharing them.

No comments: