Sunday, January 27, 2008

Another swap



The new embossing folder for my Cuttlebug came yesterday so I got the last swap I'm signed up for completed today. The new embossing folder is called "Mesh" and it doesn't look too "mesh-y" to me! It looks more like little bubbles. I also picked up Spots and Dots at JoAnn's last night. So both are used in this swap. Mesh on the card and Spots and Dots on the 6x6 layout. We had to use our Cuttlebug in some way. Either using die cuts or the embossing folder. I don't use mine for die cuts since I have the Cricut for that. I used CTMH It's A Guy Thing paper pack, CTMH Checklist, Journaling Jots and Be Happy stamp sets. Colors are CTMH Barn Red, Cocoa, Desert Sand and New England Ivy.

1 comment:

jeanne said...

Is that the embossing that makes the circles in the upper left hand side?? Very cool!