Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Layers upon layers upon layers...


Tami created a multi-layered sketch at http://www.cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/ this week. So much fun!


Another new CTMH paper pack for Spring! This is the last of the four new paper packs and it's so fresh and pretty! It's called Caboodle and has Buttercup, Crystal Blue, Sorbet and Sweet Leaf. I think this would also would make ideal Easter layouts or cards! The stamp set is called So Sweet and has flowers that can be layered, or like I did, used Staz-On and my waterbrush to make the flowers a softer color. The hummingbird is also a multi-layer stamp. I used Dutch Blue and Crystal Blue for my hummer then added Diamond Stickles to make him shine. It also has a couple of nice sentiments in the stamp set. All of the layers have been sponged using Sweet Leaf. There are three new Tiny Tabs along the side of one of the layers. These have designs and words on them and are so versatile!


This card will be headed out to my Aunt Reen (otherwise known as Groovy!) later today. She had eye surgery yesterday so I thought this would brighten her day.

2 comments:

Lea L. said...

Very pretty card! I really love its soft colors! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

♥Lea

Debbie DP said...

Very nice. Love the colors and you did great with that sketch.