Wednesday, December 23, 2009

She scraps!


Miracles never cease! I think this is my first scrapped page in a year. My New Years resolution for 2009 was to scrap more. This is my first page of the year. Now you see why I don't make resolutions?!


We got some GREAT Christmas photo cards this year, so you'll be seeing more scrapped pages. This is my friend Evan. I used to say he was my CTMH sister Debbie's son, but now I consider him a friend just as I do her. He is such a handsome young man and I'm proud to call him "Friend."


I used the CTMH winter special Felicity papers for this layout along with the accompanying stamp set. I made another brad with my i-top brad maker. LOVE that I can make my own brads any way I want now!

1 comment:

Debbie DP said...

now I am a little in love with your layout. It is so great. I (we) are honored. Now he wants me to get scrappin'. Evan is so happy to call you his friend. ME TOO! You make us feel so special.