Wednesday, December 30, 2009

One more scrapped page!


This is the last of my scrapped Christmas photo card pages. This is my friend Melan and her 3 furkids. I scanned the pic and enlarged the bottom three pics and turned them into black and white to add some visual interest. The papers and embellies are all from my stash.


Now I'm moving on! My mother gave me a crap-load of pics of the kids at Christmas that she wants scrapped. So I'll be spending the next year or thirteen working on them! I'll share a few here and there as I go.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hi Sue. Just had a chance to pop on over to your blog and catch up. ALL your cards & layouts look awesome. Hope Santa was good to you and I hope you have a happy, healthy New Year!

Cracker Barrell sometime????

Kim

Debbie DP said...

oh this is too cute and what a great idea to enlarge the pictures and print black/white. Love this page