Saturday, December 5, 2009

Gift Card Holders




I needed some gift card holders for Christmas. And I can't just put them in a card! What would people think?! Every year it gets harder for me to come up with a new idea to house the gift cards.

This year I pulled out some of my round coasters and using CTMH Jingle paper pack, I covered them and inked all the edges in Juniper ink. Santa is from Magical Season and he was colored using my Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. He's got Liquid Applique on his hat and Diamond Stickles on the stars and his beard. The gift stamp is from Jingle Borders.
And on a totally unrelated note, we got 4.5" of rain yesterday! A nice, steady, all day soaking rain. We didn't get enough rain over the summer to bring our totals back to normal, so I was very encouraged to hear that we would be in an El Nino pattern this winter. Basically that means a wetter than normal winter for us. Anything we get that helps bring the water table up to where it shoud be works for me!

1 comment:

Debbie DP said...

what a great idea. that is really cute.