Friday, December 11, 2009

Tweetie Pie


I got a loverly box of new Spring CTMH toyz the other day! I love all of the paper packs and there are quite a few new stamp sets that I am in love with as well. One new set in particular just smacks of t!m Holtz to me so I'm already thinking of how I will be using this set to make my cards for Susan's swap.


This first card for her swap uses the new Veranda paper pack. Lovely greens and yellows in a floral pattern in this paper pack. I think this would be an ideal paper pack for Easter scrapbook pages. In addition, the stamp set is Love Birds. Three different cages in this set, along with 4 different birds and numerous sentiments. In the corner is new Soft Suede Pinwheels. There are 6 of these to a package in three styles and two colors, Bamboo and Blush with Chocolate stitching.

1 comment:

Debbie DP said...

i love the card. evan loves the bird